Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How Low Is Cervix Before Menstruation





I got home and how many times I saw a paper in the door.
are always public. She was willing to take it out and throw it away.
But something caught my attention: it was not just a role.
I grabbed it, look: I realized after a moment it was the grocery bill, plus 20 yuan.
not understand anything. Thinking, thinking.
After a while I remembered: on two days had gone to the supermarket.
The cashier, who is very talkative, I was entertained with conversation as they put everything in my bags.
remember that you pay 100 yuan. I remember it was around 80 yuan what I had to pay. But recently when I saw the money on my door, I remembered I had not got my back.

I do not understand is how he knew this girl where I live.
I do not understand is how you take the trouble of coming to my house to leave me 20 yuan, money that I had completely forgotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment